6 libraries were submitted to the program chair and evaluated according to the following criteria:
- How useful is the library for the Modelica community, especially for industrial applications?
- Basic design principle of the library (declarative, no artificial restrictions on how components can be connected).
- Completeness and extent of the library (small or large library, examples).
- Usage of the library:
- Ease of use.
- Documentation, users guide, parameter menus.
- Working examples.
- How easy it is to collaborate or contribute to the library.
- Standard compliance.
- Tool compatibility.
- And more.
ThermofluidStream won the €500 award for best library.
ExternData and TransiEnt were runners-up and won €250 each.